Friday, May 29, 2009

Are we still in America?

I am coming to you from my bunker in central Florida. I must. We must be in the process of being taken over. Texas must have already fallen. My heart goes out to those brave men and women I know must have put up a great fight. I know they would not give up without a fight of historic proportions.

When I heard about Debbie McLucas being told to take down the flag of our country she was displaying in honor of Memorial Day I nearly threw up. My comment on the website "The Conservative Underground" was that they could have my flag when they pry it out of my cold dead fingers.

I don't know what your convictions about our country are but mine are this. 1st the Bible and God. Without Him and His word we would not be here today. 2nd is our flag, it is the single most visible icon of my country. You do not mess with it...especially in my presence. If you want to pick a fight with me desecrate that flag. I have a lot of my family that fought for Old Glory and what it stands for.

Kindred Hospital in Mansfield TX should have hundreds of complaints about taking the flag down. The offence to everybody except the one or two DOLTS that complained. I would like to know who they were. I will give a dollar toword their ticket to anywhere they want to go as long as they NEVER show their disgusting piehole in America again. Look at what Texas did for an old church before they were even a state.

As for offensive, Kindred should be run out of business as the operator of that hospital for being a traitor. They will get an reaction from me. I hope each of you out in the internet zone will send something to them. Kindred has responded to the incident but the fact that they bent to the "offended person" is what burns my tookas up. How dare someone even give creedance to some idiot that has the nerve to complain about the flag.

Kindreds phone number is:(817)473-6101

In closing I will only say this. The simple fact remains. The fact that this could even happen shows how much our country has slid into the sewer of "worldlyness" and "political correctness". America used to stand for integrity...honesty no matter the cost. Today it is to be weakkneed as possible, hurt no ones feelings and have everybody to have no hurt feelings...welllll BULL PATTIES!!!! This is one of the reasons this has happened. When we allow everyone to win...nobody to lose...everybody loses. I was raised that my team scorde 2 runs...your team scored 1 run...we won. You lost. Deal with it learn from it. Get over it. today that is politically incorrect...and my mantra. I show my flag and you deal with it. Period. Deal with it. If you can't go to Russia see what happens if you complian about their flag...one word of warning...carry your warm clothes.

From my bunker under the shield and surrounded by a hedge of political INcorrectness I wish you happiness and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment