Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gays Are Gay Only When It Is Convenient To Them

I stick my head out from under the shield today to ask Martina Navratilova why she is using Florida's law that does not recognize gay marriages to steal from her "wife" of 8 years? Sounds to me like she is like so many MEN in relationships who find some cute little secretary or a golddigger or whatever made her turn her back on her "wife". May not be the truth. Whatever it is she IS trying to use her lifestyles non-recognized status to keep what honest people would split up and move on in their life.

We call it divorce. They call it palimony. I call it sick.

You "married" her and made an honest woman of her, I suppose, again not sure how that side of the road works. Till some states recognized your perversion I guess you were "living in sin" as the addage goes. I'm not condeming you for it, I also did it. However I did it with a woman and I am a man. I still had to ask forgivness. Not going into a discussion about that at this time. If you want email me and I will. How a state can give the right to live against what has been a known degenerate lifestyle is beyond me. Living with animals was mentioned in the same breath in lots of circles...go figure. You choose this road to travel by being "married" why are you now trying to use Florida's laws to be treated differently? Are you so special, so big a legend, so elite and above the rest of us that the laws YOU chose to live by no longer apply to you?

As a married man who has been fortunate to be married to the same wonderful woman for 29 years, (full of wonder why she has put up with me lots of times!bada boom!)I welcome you to the married life of a man. YOU are the man in the relationship, I assume. (I know what happens when you assume, but I am taking a chance here on this assumption). You bear the responsibility of earning a living, paying the bills, fixing the broken cabinet door, cleaning up the yard and painting the house among other responsibilities. If she had dumped you for a real man or another manwoman or ever how you look at it you might have better recourse. BUT...the way the SRM reports it, and this is YOUR peoples' media. YOU just up and dumped her. Stoopid!!!
You just ran right into her web, arms flailing, and a big target on your back. IF you are treated like a man, you will come out needing to get a job to pay rent on a shack while she lives a life of oppulance at your expense. Got kids? oops, I forgot you live in a dead end relationship. Must have a REAL married couple to have kids for you. If you had kids really look out. The mother gets the kids most of the time. How they figure that out with your case..?? You would be looking at giving them money till they are eighteen and then college, insurance, ect...

I am telling you this Martina. You are really a lowlife. You get "married" then ran from your responsibility.

This is typical liberal mentality. But Conservatives, Christians, tree huggers, and all other abnormal and normal couples alike go through it. Through the steady decay of this country's moral fiber We as a society have let our morals get sloppy. We were ment to live "till death do us part" but our low expectations and liberal attitudes telling us that "do your own thing", your responsible for nothing, everything is ok if you want to do it, and my favorite, that is so old fashioned has brought so much decay to America that now nothing is too strange to be mainstream. Tollerant of everything is the "norm". Thank God I am not of the "norm". I still believe in "old fashioned" morals. I believe that we as men and women are to live as best we can by the Ten Comandments. This country has become what we are because we as Christians have allowed anyone, liberals, conservatives that do not care, tree huggers, gays, peta people, whatever your lifestyle to be called acceptable. WE, the people who made this country great are living on our laureals. Living in the past with no recognition of what is happening right in front of our eyes. Soddom and Gamorrah would blush and be ashamed at what we do and accept as "normal".

Martina, go to court, accept your responsiblity. Pay for your indescretions. If there are any. Split your kingdom up with your wife like all the rest of mendom are required to do. YOU chose to play with marriage now you have gotten burned by the rules of engagement. Take your medicine. Pay the price.

As we do our best to live protected by the shield and from behind the hedge I wish you justice Ms Navratilova.

No comments:

Post a Comment