Thursday, March 26, 2009

Obamas Army?

Just a quick comment today on why does the President want a citizen army.

We already have the most powerful armed force any country has every produced.
If he is going to build another one "as strong and well armed as the armed forces we already have" who is this force to be used against? Being civilian he must intend it for his own personal use...in this country... against you and I?

I know conservatives hope for new leadership in 2010. But, with ACORN taking over the elections run from the White House now, and the treasury wanting to have the power to take over business, and talk of changing term limits...it would be mighty nice to have your own personal army to impose marshall law and take over the country "for the good of the country" till we feel everything is better!

I also hear the government wants to tell farmers what to plant and how much.

Did I fall asleep and get bagged and tagged and sent to Russia?

Is this really happening in MY America?

Tell me I am dreaming...er having a nightmare!

Tonight I am hiding behind my shield and covering myself with the hedge for camouflage

No comments:

Post a Comment